Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What this is about

This is an attack mode blog   It will present my views on subject matter  which some if  you find offensive  I have one thing to say  TOO BAD  
 First  of all I'm not a sheep  I can and do think for myself .  The things I against  are not hard to understand   They  are   as follows  
1. The Police  who I consider  Stupid   and Armed  without property  training in human relations
2.  The US Government  which seems to make a lot of bad choices  which screws all of  us
3   I'm  Highly  Anti-Israel   Because they start wars  and then cry  poor me  We should stop                                                              supporting  this behavior
4 I hate the place  I'm  Atlantic  Memorial  Health  Care  it is ran by idiots  and staff is stupid  for the most  part  

This blog  will attack  all of the above  at anytime  it seems  to be in our interest . If they expect nice forget it   For  I am  not  that kind  of person  I'm a hard core Satanist .  My policy  is simple  you don't attack me and maybe i won't attack you  !!!
The exceptionals to these rules are  the police , the government  and the Christian Church   which I consider open targets   
You have been advised   act according
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment